Keihin carburetors have long been considered some of the finest carburetors in the world. Used by top race teams around the world, the FCR series is the result of decades of roadracing experience and technology improvement. The FCR carburetors have proven to be some of the most reliable and powerful carburetors available, they include the following features:
- Smooth bore design provides maximum airflow
- Flat slide with vacuum release plate for improved flow control
- Throttle valve roller slide design for smooth operation
- Progressive linkage for precise control
- Equipped with accelerator pump for rapid acceleration with no flat spots
- Designed for easy installation on most models
- TPS available on some models, please inquire
These FCR35 kits are easy bolt on horsepower for the Norton's. The increase in throttle response is almost worth the cost itself, and throw in a tremendous HP increase on top of that. The carburetors come pre-jetted in a side by side rack style configuration. The proper air filter adapters and intake manifold adapters are included. The supplied K&N air filter pods replace any OEM air boxes producing maximum horsepower.
This kit is suited for modified motors and will come pre-jetted for immediate bolt on installation. Tuning specifications have been developed over the years for optimal settings, however some fine tuning may be required to attain the desired combination of performance, fuel mileage, and drivability. Additional genuine Keihin parts and accessories for fine tuning are always available at low prices. Alternatively kits can be built utilizing your own jetting specifications. Please ask us how.
This FCR35 Norton Commando kit includes all of the following components:
- Keihin FCR35 pre-jetted downdraft carburetors
- Motion Pro professional push/pull throttle cable set
- Motion Pro smooth slide throttle pipe
- Keihin 30mm length red velocity stacks
- Keihin CNC machined FCR intake manifold adapters
- Keihin CNC machined FCR air box adapters
- Air box adapter/velocity stack mounting hardware
- Air box adapter o-rings
- 4mm ball hex driver for adapter/stack installation
- Extra main and pilot jets for fine tuning
- Keihin FCR user's manual
- Extra horsepower is always included!
Don't be fooled! No one provides a more complete kit, absolutely no one!
WARNING: This carburetor kit will seriously wake up your machine!
Please note: These kits require the use of the MK II manifolds. They will NOT function with the flange type manifolds of earlier models. You'll need the spigot mount, MK II manifolds and the rubber carburetor holders. Because not everyone will need this manifold kit, the manifold kits are available as an additional option addable to your order and include the manifolds (2), rubber holders (2), and clamps (4). Select your options above.
It has come to our attention that some "other" retailers may be selling these kits incomplete. They don't include all the necessary items for a successful installation and that forces you to buy more items, possibly at a higher cost. These kits from The Power-Barn are 100% COMPLETE, you will need nothing else for installation.
Keihin and Mikuni carburetor kits are available for just about any application, from custom to OEM. Contact us for applications and availability.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or requests, we are available by direct line, IM, or email. We are available for tuning and setup questions as well as continuing product support after the sale.