Keihin carburetors have long been considered some of the finest carburetors in the world. Used by top race teams around the world, the FCR series is the result of decades of roadracing experience and technology improvement. The FCR carburetors have proven to be some of the most reliable and powerful carburetors available, they include the following features:
- Smooth bore design provides maximum airflow
- Flat slide with vacuum release plate for improved flow control
- Throttle valve roller slide design for smooth operation
- Progressive linkage for precise control
- Equipped with accelerator pump for rapid acceleration with no flat spots
- Designed for easy installation on most models
- Choke is available but not standard, please inquire
- TPS available on some models, please inquire
This Keihin FCR 41MM carburetor kit is easy to use and provides maximum horsepower. Bolts right up to your OEM airbox fitting and intake manifold. ALL of the following is included for a simple installation:
- Keihin FCR41 pre-jetted flat slide carburetor
- Motion Pro push/pull throttle cable set
- Motion Pro push/pull throttle assembly for later models only, 1994 - mid-2000 utilize stock OEM throttle assembly
- Airbox adapter
- Intake manifold adapter
- Extra jetting for fine tuning
- Extra horsepower is always included!
NO ONE SUPPLIES A MORE COMPLETE KIT...NO ONE!
This kit is well suited for all around conditions, trail riding, MX, and track use. It is suited for mild to modified motors and will come pre-jetted for immediate installation on ALL KTM 620's and 640's from 1994 to present. Tuning and performance specs have been developed over the years to suit a wide variety of conditions, however some fine tuning may be required to attain the desired combination of performance, fuel mileage, and drivability. Extra main jets are included for fine tuning and additional genuine Keihin parts and accessories are always available at low prices. Alternatively kits can be built utilizing your own jetting specifications.
Please Note: A choke option can be substituted for an additional $75. Most often the choke is not needed on these carburetors as the accelerator pump is usually sufficient for starting. If you need more info or would like to order with the option please contact us.
WARNING: This carburetor kit will seriously wake up your machine!
Keihin and Mikuni carburetor kits are available for just about any application, from custom to OEM. Contact us for applications and availability.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or requests, we are available by direct line, IM, or email. We are available for tuning and setup questions as well as continuing product support after the sale.