Barnett cables are made with superior materials giving them the best feel and smoothest action in the industry today! Barnett cables are made in the USA and will last longer and work smoother than any other cable on the market, why compromise when it comes to one of the most important parts of your motorcycle...the throttle! Barnett cables are available in custom lengths to fit any application in the world. These cables are needed for installation of the HSR42-8 Total kits on 1984-1989 Harley-Davidson models.
This cable set fits the following Harley-Davidson motorcycles:
- 1990 FLST Softail
- 1990-1995 FLSTC Softail Classic
- 1990-1995 FLSTF Fatboy
- 1990-1995 FLSTN Softail Nostalgia
- 1991-1995 FXDB Dyna Glide
- 1992-1995 FXDC Dyna Super Glide
- 1992-1995 FXDL Dyna Low Rider
- 1992-1995 FXDS Dyna Low Rider Convertible
- 1992-1995 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
- 1990-1995 FXLR Dyna Low Rider Custom
- 1990-1994 FXR Dyna Super
- 1990-1994 FXRS Dyna Sport Edition
- 1990-1995 FXRS Dyna Convertible
- 1990-1992 FXRT Dyna Sport Glide
- 1990 FXST Softail
- 1990-1995 FXSTC Softail Custom
- 1995 FXSTSB Softail Badboy
This cable set includes both the throttle cable and idle cable in a direct replacement fit configuration. Housing length "A" is 32" and exposed wire length "B" is 4 15/16", see chart below. Utilizes the OEM cable routing with OEM throttle assembly and incorporates 90° elbow bends for a snug fit. Cable end fittings are made in the USA and polished and plated for a clean look and maximum durability. Includes all fittings needed for a painless installation.
The throttle and idle cables are available separately, please inquire.