Brembo high performance T-Drive rotors have been developed from Brembo's extensive experience in MotoGP and World Superbike racing. The “T-Drive” disc introduces a new assembly system between the rotor and hat that consists of eight “T” shaped pins on the disc and eight recesses on the hat which eliminates the need for fastener studs. Through extensive studies into process and machining tolerances this unique configuration has been developed and transfers braking torque much more effectively and ensures greater resistance to thermo-mechanical stress, especially in the extreme conditions of racing.
The “T-Drive” design permits both radial and axial float and reduces the overall weight of the disc offering a significant advantage in terms of handling. The rotor has been optimized by both reducing width, making the disc lighter, and redistributing the cross-drilled holes with varying diameters. Made from CNC machined light alloy, the hat has been specifically engineered for lightness and stiffness further increasing handling benefits. These discs are fully interchangeable with the original components without any modifications.
These genuine Brembo HPK T-Drive rotor kits are available for most popular Kawasaki models. The Brembo T-Drive front floating rotor kits are completely interchangeable with the OEM rotors and are a direct replacement fit. Suitable for either street or track applications these rotors feature the following benefits:
- Rotor kits are direct OEM replacement
- Brake surface drilling pattern is optimized for maximum performance
- Cross drilled for weight savings and cooling efficiency
- High strength stainless steel material
- Full floating mount design
- Billet anticorodal carrier - black anodized
- Suitable for racing applications, yet tame enough for the street
- Lighter, thicker, and stronger than OEM rotors
- 5.5mm thick narrowband design for less inertial mass
- Swept area = 32mm
- Kit includes two rotors and handbook
Applications are as follows, select yours now before ordering:
- 2005-2011 ZX6RR (320mm), needs spacer kit
- 2004-2007 ZX10R (320mm), needs spacer kit
- 2008-2010 ZX10R (310mm)
- 2008-2010 ZX10R (320mm), needs spacer kit
- 2011 ZX10R (ABS)(310mm)
- 2011 ZX10R (ABS)(320mm)
- 2006-2010 ZX14R (310mm), needs spacer kit
- 2006-2011 ZX14R (320mm), needs spacer kit
We also have additional genuine Brembo parts and accessories available at everyday low pricing, please inquire for availability.