Dyna mini series ignition coils are high tech, top quality coils designed for maximum performance and long life. They produce spark voltages in excess of 40,000 volts and spark energies that can't be matched, all within the smallest package available today! DYNA mini series coils are designed to fit into small spaces making them perfect for old vintage or custom projects. DYNA mini series coils are designed for use with Dyna 2000 or Dyna 3000 ignition controllers however they will work with point style ignitions, aftermarket electronic ignitions, and factory electronic ignitions. Before selecting your coil please check the coil primary resistance requirements as specified by the manufacturer of your machine. See below for installation instructions.
- No exposed laminations to corrode and degrade coil performance
- High voltage and primary terminals are machined from brass
- Ultrasonically welded and sealed against moisture and elements
- High impact thermoplastic housing
- Compact size fits easily under stock covers
- Peak gap current in excess of 50ma
- Over 40,000 volts per output
- Accepts 7 to 8.8mm wires
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
The Dyna mini series ignition coils have different wire towers and so include a set of rubber boots and terminals to be able to splice your own plug wires. The OEM wires can be re-used or the Dyna plug wire kits can be utilized as well. Included with every coil kit are the following items:
- Ignition coils (2)
- Plug boots (2)
- Coil tower boots (2)
- Crimp style wire fittings (4)
Please note: Dyna mini series coil kits do not include plug wires. Plug wire kits must be ordered separately. Select your wire options now.
Please inquire with any questions if you are unsure of the appropriate ignition coil for use with your machine. Installation instructions are available for download below.