The Sport Classic shocks offer advanced features inside an economical package for vintage models. Also perfect for custom applications they are available with a variety of installed lengths. The Sport Classics are perfect for entry level racing or high performance street applications. Clevises and extended eyes are included FREE wherever called for, please see the application list below. Available in various spring rates, they feature all of the following benefits:
- Steel and aluminum construction allow for high strength and light weight
- Hard chromed shaft resists wear and road damage
- 10mm oversize shaft ensures strength and reliability
- 54mm spring diameter
- 5 step spring pre-load adjustment allows easy tuning
- Ride height adjustable for superior tuning ability
- Various spring rates available for maximum flexibility
- Extreme performance fluid for fade free consistent performance
- Chrome spring with black shock body
- Setup instructions
- Clevises or extended eyelets are included FREE wherever called for
Spring rates for the classic series are as follows:
- #400 | 1.58kg/mm | 88 lbs. in.
- #600 | 1.90kg/mm | 106 lbs. in.
- #750 | 2.10kg/mm | 117 lbs. in.
Look at the application chart below and select your part number above. Please indicate the average rider weight, if any 2-up riding is intended, and the intended riding style. This helps to ensure you receive a properly tuned shock.
Please inquire for special applications or spring rates, we would be happy to assist you in finding the best setup for your particular application(s). Setup instructions are available for download below in PDF format.