The Motion Pro Revolver 2 throttle kit is an extremely high quality aftermarket replacement throttle system. This throttle assembly is a system which includes extra throttle wheels, they allow you to change the linear rate of throttle application. The metal casing and nylon sleeve assures low friction with high impact resistance. Motion Pro is the standard in replacement throttle assemblies and cables.
The Revolver 2 offers linear throttle rates that are better suited for trail and motocross applications. This kit includes the throttle assembly, five throttle reels, handlebar grips, and custom cables. Please see below for installation instructions and an installation video.
- Innovative reel changing system allows you to tailor your throttle rate to riding conditions and rider preference from tight woods to super fast SX or desert riding
- Kit includes five reel sizes: 35 mm, 40 mm, 45 mm, 50 mm, and a progressive reel
- Use smaller reels for slower throttle rate and larger reels for faster throttle rate
- Unique reel design allows fast reel changes without having to readjust cables
- Also can be used with Motion Pro reel cams which change to a non-linear rate
- Durable die-cast aluminum housing
- Titanium color finish
- Plastic throttle tube replacements available
- Titan throttle tubes available as an option for indestructible performance, select option above
- Fits 7/8 inch (22mm) bars
- Billet aluminum inline cable adjusters for easy installation and adjustment
- Removable set screw in throttle housing allows for installation on drilled or non-drilled handlebars
- Requires use of Motion Pro VR or custom throttle cable set, included
- Sportbike kits include Motion Pro RoadControl grips
- Dirt kits include Motion Pro DirtControl grips
- Simple to install and maintain
- Patent pending
This kit includes the Revolver 2 throttle assembly, five throttle reels, handlebar grips, and custom cables. Because this kit is custom, it is built to order and will require a lead time for shipping...typically about two weeks. Please specify your make, model, and year of the motorcycle along with any special requirements such as extended lengths. You can enter in your model application in the text box above, this is required to complete checkout. If we do not have your application's specifications we may ask for you to provide dimensions or send us your cables.