Keihin carburetors have long been considered some of the finest carburetors in the world. Used by top race teams around the world, the CR series is the result of decades of roadracing experience and technology improvement. The CR carburetors have proven to be some of the most reliable and powerful carburetors available, they include the following features:
- Smooth bore design provides maximum airflow
- Direct throttle linkage provides precise control
- Intake length can be adjusted using the adapter spigots
- Designed for easy installation on most models
- Easy tuning
- Available for gasoline or alcohol use
- Available for use on all side draft motorcycle engines
The Keihin CR Special smoothbore carburetor kits for the 1986 Yamaha SRX600's are an easy addition to fire up your bike! The smoothbore design allows maximum airflow with the least restriction resulting in excellent power gains. Kits are pre-configured for immediate installation and require use of a push/pull throttle assembly. ALL of the following components for a simple installation:
- Keihin pre-jetted CR dual carburetors with spacing for Yamaha SRX600S or SRX600SC in 31mm, 33mm, 35mm, or 39mm sizes
- Keihin CNC machined aluminum intake adapter spigots
- 45mm or 70mm velocity stacks for CR31-CR33 carburetors
- 45mm velocity stacks for CR35-CR39 carburetors
- Velocity stack covers, clamps, and o-rings
- Extra main jets for fine tuning
- Extra pilot jets for fine tuning
- Keihin CR carburetor user's manual
- Air filter options available
- Extra horsepower is always included!
ABSOLUTELY NO ONE SUPPLIES A MORE COMPLETE KIT...NO ONE!
Installation Notes: The kit does not work with the OEM original airbox. Individual pod filters are required. The air filter kit includes (2) pod style air filters and (2) K&N pod filter dirt socks (for k&N only). The K&N filters are a little tight and may require bending them slightly between the two carbs for clearance. A push/pull throttle assembly is very highly recommended but not mandatory. The optional throttle assembly kit above will give you what is needed. In addition the fuel tank requires spacing to raise up the rear end slightly to provide clearance for the throttle cable bracket.
This carburetor kit will seriously increase the performance of your bike. The smaller bore sizes will provide maximum torque and throttle response. The larger bores will produce superior power in the mid-range and top end at the sacrifice of torque and throttle response. Go ahead and contact us with your specifications if you are unsure as to which size to go with. Tuning and performance specs have been developed over the years to suit a wide variety of conditions, however some fine tuning may be required to attain the desired combination of performance, fuel mileage, and drivability. Extra main and pilot jets are included for fine tuning and additional genuine Keihin parts and accessories are always available at low prices. Alternatively kits can be built utilizing your own jetting specifications.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or requests, we are available by direct line, IM, or email. We are available for tuning and setup questions as well as continuing product support after the sale.